Visiting the islands?
Activities - Harbor Arms Apartment Hotel is located near all of Central Oahu's attractions. Visit these websites for locations, hours and events:
Military - Just doen the street are Pearl Harbor's famous historical sites, the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri.
Shopping - We are within walking distance of plenty of area shopping including one of Oahu's largest shopping malls Pearl Ridge Shopping Center.
Sporting Facilities - We are just minutes from both of Hawaii's major sporting facilities, Aloha Stadium and Waipio Soccer Complex.
Golfing - Pearl Country Club - Home of the Hawaii Pearl Open Golf Tournament, one of the finest Golf Courses on Oahu. A spectacular course overlooking Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, and the USS Missouri.
Restaurants - From the Honolulu Advertiser's 2008/2009 Ilima Awards:
- Hawaii's Best Restaurant - 3660 on the Rise, 3660 Wai'alae Avenue, 737-1177 $$$
- Best New Restaurant - Beachhouse, Moana Surfrider, 2365 Kalakaua Ave, 921-4600 $$$
- Best Fine Dining - Hy's Steak House, 2440 Kuhio Ave. 922-5555 $$$$
- Best Breakfast - Anna Miller's 24-Hour Restaurant, 98-115 Kaonohi St. in Pearlridge. 487-2421 $
- Best Bar - Mai Tai Bar, Ala Moana Center, Ho'okipa Terrace, 1450 Ala Moana. 947-2900 $
- Best Casual Restaurant - Bravo, Pearlridge Center, Uptown, 98-115 Kaonohi St. 487-5544. $$
- Best Chinese - Little Village Noodle House, 1113 Smith St. 545-3008 $
- Best French - La Mer, Halekulani, 2199 Kalia Road. 923-2311 $$$$
- Best Italian - Assagio, Honolulu: 1450 Ala Moana. 942-3446. Hawaii Kai: Koko Marina Center, 7192 Kalanianaole Highway. 396-0756. Mililani: 95-1249 Meheula Parkway. 623-5115. Kailua: 354 Uluniu St. 261-2772. $$$
- Best Japanese - Gyotaku Japanese Restaurant, Honolulu: 1824 S. King St. 949-4584. Pearl City: 98-1225 Kaahumanu St. 487-0091. $$
- Best Korean - Sorabol Restaurant, 805 Keeaumoku St. 947-3113. Open 24 hours. $$
- Also - The Perfect 19th Hole-Dining Room at Pearl Country Club just a few blocks up the road. This full course restaurant serves Hawaii's most popular "pupu's" to complement your "cool one" after your round of golf. The complete menu includes American, Japanese and Local favorites, including lunch entrees, sandwiches, soup and noodle dishes. Open for Breakfast, Lunch & early dinners enjoy cocktails, Pupus and our Special golfers menu. Open 6:00am-8:00pm, 487-1557. www.pearlcc.com